Directory & Application
- Your Tribe will boost the efforts of the National Indian Gaming Association on its member's behalf.
- You'll receive bulletins & industry updates regarding the latest developments in Indian Country that may affect your tribal enterprises and tribal sovereignty.
- You will get significant discounts and preference at the NIGA Trade Show and all NIGA Seminars.
- Our website carries a list and links to our tribal and associate members and their gaming enterprises and business.
- Boost your business with a National Indian Gaming Association Associate Membership!
- Get timely bulletins on the latest political and legislative developments in Indian Country.
- Booth discount at the Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention. Associate Membership saves you $700, and for a larger booth the savings are even greater!
- Receive priority booth selection for tradeshow.
- Members who exhibit at tradeshow have special signage which indicates to tradeshow attendees that they are an Associate Member.
- Members in good standing have a listing on our website. Tribal leaders are encouraged to look there when soliciting bids and vendor proposals.
- Associate Member logos for use on member websites, in marketing materials and bid proposals to signal Associate Membership and support of Indian Country.
- Workshop and panel proposals from Associate Members receive priority consideration.
- Discount on meeting and event space at our Washington, DC location.